We give you the power to take control of your application portfolio. We believe that better data leads to better decisions about what applications you need and what you don't. This policy describes what information we collect and how it is used and shared.
I. What kinds of information do we collect?
We collect different kinds of data about you.
- Application feature activation. We collect data on how your users utilize various applications on their computers. This includes information which applications your users turn on or off, as well as particular features that they may use within that application,
- Application status. We collect data on whether various applications are installed on users' computers.
- File information. We also collect data on files or databases that users' access. This data includes file name, the storage location for the file and file size.
- Device information. We collect data from the computers where you install our Services. We collect:
- Computer name
II. How do we use this information?
We are passionate about giving you back control over your applications in order to save money and limit cloud migration risks. We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here's how:
- Provide, improve and develop Services. We are able to deliver our Services and make application portfolio recommendations for you by using the data we collect to understand how you use and interact with your applications.
- Communicate with you. We use your information to communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
III. How is this information shared?
SecondSight does not share its customer data with any other party other than you. SecondSight does not have any agreements with third parties to access SecondSight stored data.
IV. How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We may access, preserve and share your data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others.
V. How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We'll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised policy before continuing to use our Services.
VI. How to contact SecondSight with questions
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org